Monday, December 24, 2007

12 weeks

Merry Christmas! We announced our news to family, friends and coworkers over the last week and everyone was very excited for us. Many folks were surprised we were able to keep it a secret for so long. We will be traveling up to MN to see Josh's family this week. I know they are anxiously awaiting our visit, since we haven't seen them yet since the news about the baby. Last week was a rough one, I actually took a day off to catch up on sleep and have been feeling better since then. I am almost afraid to say it, but maybe I am on my way out of morning sickness....just maybe. I still feel nauseous, but not violently ill. I think it has to do with the relaxed schedule of break and being able to get a lot more sleep. I just hope it lasts and I can start to forget the throwing up part. It has been really wonderful to see people respond to the news. It has meant a lot to me, and is helping me be more excited. I go to the doctors on New Year's eve, so I will update after that letting you know how it went. I am hoping to hear the heart beat again. Until then...

1 comment:

Rev. April said...

oh shey, you are so funny. i'm so glad i can read here about the journey you two are on! i'm so happy for you.
and i hope you ARE out of morning sickness as you say and that the whole pregnancy thing goes by easy from here on out.