Sunday, December 9, 2007

10 Weeks


Still feeling very sick. I am really hoping that this starts to calm down in a few weeks as I ease out of the first trimester around new years. I actually threw up so violently this week I broke a blood vessel in my eye. That, or I am bleeding eternally from my medicine so I am hoping it is just the blood vessel. My pants are starting to get tight, I can still fit in to everything, just a little less comfortably. I weighed myself and I haven't gained any weight, so it is either bloating or just the baby starting to take up more room. The baby is about an inch and half now and will double in size by Christmas. It has all its fingers and toes and is starting to develop distinct characteristics of a boy or girl. It is forming its teeth this week as well. I have been having a few cravings, mostly for apples and pasta. They seem to be the only thing I can eat that doesn't make the too sick. I finally finished decorating the house. We added a tiny stocking between ours this year...just for fun. We are also trying to come up with a creative way to announce it to all of our friends. I am thinking postcards, but we will just have to see. If you have seen anything cute done, let me know.

No comments: