Sunday, April 25, 2010

Professor

While living with my parents, Rowan has learned a lot of new things. One in particular is that because my mom and dad both need reading glasses and my sister wears glasses all the time, Rowan thinks that to accomplish certain tasks you need to be wearing glasses. Reading and typing on the computer are two of those tasks. Every time he wants to "read" something he insists on putting on my mom's reading glasses so that he can read whatever book or magazine he wants to look through. Tonight was no different, except he put the glasses on, hoisted himself up on the couch and pulled the laptop onto his lap. I guess he wanted to read the latest gossip on facebook.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Makes you realize just how much he's watching you huh! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the artwork you created. You're so talented. The "dalmations" ones are great, definitely should go in his room.

Granny said...

Rowan, pretty soon you can come help Granny on her computer. I am always "goofing up". Those glasses are pretty cool !!!!

Granny said...

I agree, the artwork is GREAT. Can't wait to see it.