Tuesday, February 5, 2008

18.3 weeks

The baby has given me a few good kicks over the last two days. It has been more that just a light flutter. Last night (it always is more active in the evening) it gave me two good kicks. I was so surprised I let out a little yell. I was relieved because it had been a few days since I had felt anything, and I always begin to worry.

I took the day off today to just rest and hangout. I went swimming with my mom and sister and did some laps. I am so out of shape. I was huffing and puffing after only a few laps. I wish I could blame it on the kid, but I know it is just the fact that I really haven't done any serious exercise in a few months. It felt good to get in and move though. I am not big yet, but I can imagine the relief it offers women to feel weightless for a little bit. I am hoping to go a little more regularly, but we will see.

We are counting down to the next doctors appointment on the 20th! Can't wait to know if it is a him or her.

No comments: