Tuesday, May 13, 2008

32 weeks

Josh and I had a busy weekend filled with lots of baby things. We made the epic journey to Babies r Us and returned some things, bought some things and tried to get the nursery ready. We spent Sunday organizing and putting things away. It is finally starting to feel like a room and not just a place to dump all the baby stuff. I can actually have the door open to the nursery and not feel embarrassed by the mess. So I think that is a step in the right direction.

I have been having a lot of back pain (probably from the stress of finishing up school and doing WAY too much this weekend). Anyway, Monday morning stepping out of the shower my back spasmed and I dropped to the floor. Monday was rough, I was and continue to be in a lot of pain. The doctor gave me some heavy pain killers, which really aren't helping, just making me really tired. I don't know what to do about work. I kind of just want to call it quits and be done. I was only going to have a week and a half left anyway. Need to figure that out soon.

The baby is fine, un-phased by everything going on around him. He continues to kick, a lot and is doing these big grand movements now where you can see my entire stomach shift from one side to the other.

1 comment:

Tom said...

glad you're okay and glad the room is done. keep us posted.