Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin patch

Today, Josh and I took Rowan down to the Owsley's pumpkin patch to pick out a few pumpkins and gourds and to get a ride on the hayride. Rowan enjoyed himself and really liked being pulled around in the wagon. Overall, we had a great afternoon!





This is a series of pictures I like to call, "Why do I have to share my wagon with this pumpkin?".

I don't want to share my wagon with this pumpkin...maybe I can lift it out....
Maybe I can pull it out by this steam thing...
Maybe I can push it out...
Ahhh, a back rest, much better!

I love photos of Rowan in profile, his long eyelashes and sweet little nose get me every time.
Rowan's favorite part of the day was pretending to fix the wagon.


Very focused trying to drive the tractor.

2 comments:

Granny said...

He is the cutest pumpkin in the whole patch!!!! What a wonderful day it looks like you all had.

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for wi-fi at hotels. I would go crazy not looking at Rowan everyday! These are so cute. He's sure loves being outside doesn't he!?!? Give him kisses from Gram and G-Dawg.