Friday, January 21, 2011

Real Haircut

I have been cutting Rowan's hair since he was 3 months old. But yesterday was his first time going with Josh to get a real haircut from a professional, clippers and all. He did great! I was so proud of him because it could have been a nightmare, but he happily sat there and let the lady cut away. He was also pleased to get a slurpee as a reward. He is kind of impossible to take pictures of these days because he literally won't sit still long enough for me to focus the camera. So these were the best I got.

He looks so Hayden in the picture it is kind of crazy to me.
pretending to be a pirate with the lens cap, "ARRRRR"
A rare moment of being nice to his little brother and actually coming over to play with him. I shouldn't say "rare" but a little less common than I hope it will be.

No comments: