Sunday, November 23, 2008

Kristen Gardner Photography





Shey, Rowan and I are lucky to have two close friends who are both amazing photographers (Kristen and Lashelle) and we couldn't be more thankful to have them both there to help us document Rowan's life. I missed the latest photo shoot of Rowan, but there are some great shots that Kristen got with Shey and Rowan that are just amazing. Shey has already posted a few, but I thought I'd post a few more pictures for the family. Thanks, it is awesome to have friends close by that are such great artists and who do such an amazing job. I'm not sure if either Kristen or Lashelle have any spots available for portrait sessions before Christmas...but if you are looking for an amazing photographer, be sure to check out their websites (Kristen Gardner Photography and Lashelle Chappell Photography) and sign up for a shoot today!

No comments: